Wythe County, Virginia, is seeking bids proposals for the replacement of its AGCO 6680 cab tractor with loader. Sealed bid proposals will be accepted until August 21st , 2019 at 10:00 am local prevailing time. They should be addressed to the attention of Mrs. Martha Collins, “Tractor Bid Proposal”, 340 South 6th Street, Wytheville, VA 24382.
The County has a budget of $50,000 for the replacement of its AGCO 6680 cab tractor with loader and will be considering both new and used equipment. The tractor is used primarily to pull a 15’ flex wing rotary cutter and to remove snow. The bid will be awarded to the offer that is in the best interest of the County based on size, age, hours, condition, conformity to specifications, etc. The following are some guidelines.
- Tractor that is equipped with an engine of at least 80 hp rated. If a smaller tractor is offered it should also include a rotary cutter that will match the horse power and be offered as a package.
- PTO HP at least 70 HP, again if less HP are offered it should be matched with a rotary cutter and offered as a package.
- Front loader bucket with joystick controls. Euro style connection is preferred; however, skid loader will be acceptable with the inclusion of one adapter plate in addition to the bucket.
- Cab enclosure with heat, A/C, cab lights, and wipers
- 2016 model year or newer
- 300 hours or less
- No regen exhaust filter
- No diesel exhaust fluid additive
- At least 3 rear remote hydraulic outlet ports to match the current rotary cutter if otherwise it should match
- Fluid filled rear tires
Included into the bid package should be
- type of tractor
- specification sheet with details of the tractor
- specification sheet of rotary cutter if it is included
- cost of tractor, rotary cutter (if needed), and delivery
- Location of tractor for inspection.