Building & Grounds Maintenance
The Building & Grounds Maintenance Department is responsible for all maintenance and ground work to County owned buildings.
Duties of the Building & Grounds Maintenance Department:
- Department Head is under the supervision of the County Administrator.
- Responsible for maintaining the electrical, plumbing, heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems in operational order.
- Responsible for implementing a preventive maintenance program for all systems.
- Responsible for remodeling projects including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, grounds work, etc.
- Responsible for snow & ice removal from the county office building's sidewalks, steps and parking areas.
- Responsible for the cleaning of the buildings & trash removal.
- Responsible for other duties as designated by the County Administrator.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 May 2013 15:04